|Wildflower Garden in 2012|
|Boules competition 2013|
- Saturday 22nd March – Bonfire site tidy up. 11 a.m. at the bonfire site.
- Saturday 12th April - Wildflower seed sowing at 1.30pm on the Village Green
- Sunday 13th April – Palm Sunday procession and service. 2.30pm at the Affetside Cross.
- Monday 12th May - Clothes collection* from 68 Watling Street (Opposite the Millennium Green), please leave bags by the garage.
- Sunday 8th June – Annual Boules Tournament at 1.30pm on the Village Green. £4 for adults, children £1.
- Saturday 12th July - Summer BBQ at 5pm on the Village Green.
- Saturday 8th November – Annual lighting of the Bonfire on the land behind the Village Green at 6pm
- Monday 24th November - Clothes collection* from 68 Watling Street (Opposite the Millennium Green)
- Sunday 30th November – Santa will switch on the Christmas tree lights at 6pm prompt.
- Sunday 21st December - Christmas Carol Concert at 3.30pm with Tottington Brass Band.